Black currant Taste
Vitalis Pharma IRON JOINTS product has a pleasant taste and dosage form in sachet which is:
- consumer friendly pack – easy and convenient way to carry the daily supplements
- for a busy lifestyle
- useful for traveling
- for those who want a simple and effective way to remember to take their required supplements
- poured directly into the mouth where in no time completely dissolves. There is no need of water or spoon. The fast-dissolvable powder form of the product higher its absorption and bioavailability in the body.
WHAT IT DOES
Staying active is an important part of any healthy lifestyle. Our joints absorb a lot of stress with each and every movement. Therefore, it is crucial to ensure that the cartilage stays in an excellent condition.
HOW IT WORKS
The Vitalis Pharma IRON JOINTS sachets contain:
- Glucosamine that is found naturally in the connective tissues of healthy joints.
- Chondroitin as a major structural component of cartilage.
- Methylsulfonylmethane which comes into the cartilage tissue and is involved in its formation.
- Hyaluronic acid as an important structural component of cartilage.
- Vitamin C which contributes to the normal collagen formation for the normal function of bones and cartilage.
HOW TO TAKE IT
Take 1 sachet per day. Pour the entire content directly into the mouth. There is no need of water or spoon. It dissolves quickly and it has a pleasant blackcurrant taste.
|Amount per daily intake (based on 1 capsule)||%RDA|
Other ingredients: Dextrose Monohydrate, Sweetener: Xylitol and Sucralose, Black currant fruit powder, Aroma, Release agent: Magnesium salts of fatty acids
Keep out of reach of children. Consult your physician before using this product, in case you’re pregnant, lactating, under age of 18, if you have any known or suspected medical condition(s) or use any prescribed medicine(s). Do not exceed the maximum recommended daily amount. This product is not a substitute for a balanced daily meal diet. Store this product in a cool and dry place under 25C with the lid tightly closed. Manufactured in Germany, in accordance with ISO 9001:2000 quality standard.