Activated Vitamin B2, Activated Vitamin B12, Activated Vitamin B6 and Activated Folic acid are the main ingredients of the Vitalis Pharma B-COMBIN product. The activated forms of the vitamins are the last step before implementation in the metabolism, and they are utilized without transformation loss which guarantees their higher quantity and activity.
Vitalis Pharma B-COMBIN comes in the form of a cellulose capsule (the so called HPMC capsules which have no additional components in comparison to tablets, and act as fiber material in the body).
This facilitates the highest possible bioavailability of B-COMBIN absorbed by the body.
WHAT IT DOES
Vitalis Pharma B-COMBIN plays an important role in all aspects of human health, and its B vitamins help to maintain an optimal physiological health — skeletal, muscular, cardiovascular, digestive, nervous, respiratory. These vitamins also are essential for the normal nerve transmissions, mood, energy metabolism, and weight management.
B-COMBIN provides a perfect balance of all eight essential B vitamins with Magnesium and the powerful antioxidant protection of Vitamin C.
B-COMBIN is a convenient all-day source of B vitamins and it is especially formulated to meet the health needs of adults at all ages and children over 12 years old.
HOW IT WORKS
B-COMBIN contributes to many important functions in the body connected to its metabolism:
- Vitamin B1 – Thiamine, contributes to normal functioning of the nervous system, as well as Activated Vitamins – B2, B6 and B12
- Vitamin B1 contributes to the normal functioning of the heart
- Vitamin B4 – Choline contributes to normal homocysteine metabolism, to normal lipid metabolism and to the maintenance of normal liver function
- All B Vitamins and Magnesium in B-COMBIN, contribute to normal energy-yielding metabolism, as Activated Vitamin B12 and Magnesium contributes to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue
- Activated Vitamins B2, B6 and B12 and the contributes to the maintenance of normal red blood cells
- Activated Vitamin B2 contributes to the maintenance of normal skin, normal vision, normal metabolism of iron and to the protection of cells from oxidative stress
- Vitamin C contributes to normal functioning of the nervous system, to the normal function of the immune system, to the protection of cells from oxidative stress and contributes to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue.
HOW TO TAKE IT
Take 1 capsule daily with water. The capsules can be taken regardless of the daily meals.
Keep out of reach of children. Consult your physician before using this product, in case you’re pregnant, lactating, under age of 18, if you have any known or suspected medical condition(s) or use any prescribed medicine(s). Do not exceed the maximum recommended daily amount. This product is not a substitute for a balanced daily meal diet. Store this product in a cool and dry place under 25C with the lid tightly closed. Manufactured in Germany, in accordance with ISO 9001:2000 quality standard.
Vitamin C provides valuable support to the immune system. Vitamin C is a powerful antioxidant that neutralizes the effects of free radicals which can damage the cells in the human body. Vitamin C is involved in the production of endogenous collagen and controls the production of L-carnitine. It also plays an important role in the development of teeth, gums, muscles and bones, as well as in fat burning.
Since vitamin C helps iron absorption, it has a beneficial effect on the oxygen content in the blood. Vitamin C deficiency can occur through frequent and prolonged infections and colds. Its lack affects the good general condition and the working capacity. Because of its central role in the formation of connective tissue, vitamin C deficiency also has a negative effect on the structure and the health of the skin. Many people have increased need for vitamin C like smokers or athletes, as well as people who are exposed to daily stress. Food supplements can provide an adequate supply of vitamin C in these cases. Vitamin C reduces the urinary pH and thus helps to reduce bacteria in the urinary tract that are not acid resistant. Vitamin C is important for the biosynthesis and helps the detoxification process in the body. It is also involved in the metabolism of iron. Vitamin C also stimulates the production of noradrenaline and supports the conversion of fat into energy. This makes vitamin C an active fat burning food supplement.